MegaIsle Forum
Please Register in the forum to enjoy more functions

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MegaIsle Forum
Please Register in the forum to enjoy more functions
MegaIsle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» i cant see any writing
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:11 am by Emile :D

» conecction failed!!?
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:04 am by SlasherZ

» register site
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:58 pm by SlasherZ

» cant register
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 am by total94

» Registering problem
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 am by shigit56

» Do you want to join?
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm by alguem

» Gm I cant Make an acc
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:50 pm by alguem

» i still cant log in!!!
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 pm by Cicero

» How to Join
New in this server! Care to show me around? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm by wulf

New in this server! Care to show me around?

2 posters

Go down

New in this server! Care to show me around? Empty New in this server! Care to show me around?

Post  haseo0716 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 am

Hey there guys! I'm new in this server and currently downloading the client. Can't wait to get in! Anyway, I just need some clarifications:

1. Are there any pk maps?
2. I heard the max level of a pet is 250. Is this only attainable through events or could one level your pet up to 250. If not, up to what level can I level my pet??? o.o
3. COOL! KYLIN! Isn't there a kylin set which is much better than what we can buy in the npc? If so, where can I find one?
4. Kals can be found in??? In other pservers that I played in it was in dw. Is it a monster drop or only a chest drop?
5. I guess that's all >.<

Sorry if I have so many questions lol. Just wanna know what i should expect from this server Smile Hope to get a reply asap!!! Thanks!

haseo0716

Back to top Go down

New in this server! Care to show me around? Empty Re: New in this server! Care to show me around?

Post  Wayward Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 am

haseo0716 wrote:Hey there guys! I'm new in this server and currently downloading the client. Can't wait to get in! Anyway, I just need some clarifications:

1. Are there any pk maps?
2. I heard the max level of a pet is 250. Is this only attainable through events or could one level your pet up to 250. If not, up to what level can I level my pet??? o.o
3. COOL! KYLIN! Isn't there a kylin set which is much better than what we can buy in the npc? If so, where can I find one?
4. Kals can be found in??? In other pservers that I played in it was in dw. Is it a monster drop or only a chest drop?
5. I guess that's all >.<

Sorry if I have so many questions lol. Just wanna know what i should expect from this server Smile Hope to get a reply asap!!! Thanks!

1.CA,DW,DS,FC,EA (Ethernal Abbadon)
2.You can lv your pet but max lvl of pet is 200 (i think)
3.Kylin Upgrade Armor all stats +25,boots +12,gloves +12. You can get it from Abyss Supreme Kara (very hard)
4.Kals are in DW and u can chop wood for kals too (99 ash wood strip = 1kal rune)
5.Yes i think thats all.

Wayward Very Happy

Wayward

Back to top Go down